By paying any of the services provided by Serbian Banking and Residency Client agrees with the following Disclaimer:
- The information presented doesn’t represent offer and legal advice regarding the possible tax evasion, tax optimization, unauthorized border crossing, unofficial consulate or embassy correspondence nor the consulting in these matters.
- Client is obliged to provide and disclose the full and rightful information concerning his private and business data according to the positive local Serbian and international laws and compliance regulations. In the case of misleading or untruthful information about himself presented in official form client will be rejected in the process and all payments made until that point will be seized in order to cover the expenses of the service provider.
- In case of complicated personal or business background of the Client we reserve the right to perform additional due diligence and additional work on the documentation in order to establish the truthful information about the Client. In that case the additional expenses of 250 EUR per hour will be charged.
- In case Client does not provide or delays in providing the requested information needed for the execution of the Service, we reserve the right to perform additional work in order to execute the Service. In that case the additional expenses of 250 EUR per hour will be charged.
- In case Client does not provide or delays in providing the requested documentation needed for the execution of the Service, Service provider will not be taking any responsibility in case the documentation submitted becomes older than 3 months or becomes older than any other imposed limited which will lead to the banks, Ministry of Internal Affairs or other state authorities refusing to continue the process of opening the accounts or other similar processes.
- We are not taking any responsibility regarding the faithfulness of the Client’s CV, fulfillment of official KYC forms and other official statement provided and signed by the client. The client is fully responsible for the information provided in the official forms and will take all legal and financial consequences emerged from the misinformation of the service provider.
- Payment for the services, will not be returned in case that the Government, Ministry of Internal Affairs, state authorities or the bank where services are provided, does not approve any of submitted applications with or without explanation. Service provider does not guarantee that a positive Government, bank or other institution decision on any submitted applications will be granted, and it cannot be held responsible in any way for a failure to perform by third parties. Service provider cannot be held responsible in any way for legal and factual actions of Government, banks, landlords who lease the property to Clients, institutions and other third parties.
- Service provider may terminate his services and/or any open orders immediately if the client fails to perform any of its obligations under this Disclaimer. All payments made until that point will be seized in order to cover the expenses of the service provider.
- In no event will service provider be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages nor for loss of data, profits or revenue, cost of capital or downtime costs nor for any exemplary or punitive damages, arising from any claim or action, incidental or collateral to, or directly or indirectly related to or in any way connected with, the subject matter of the agreement, whether such damages are based on contract, tort, statute implied duties or obligations, or other legal theory, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no way Service Provider will be responsible for any change of Constitution, Laws, bylaws, procedures, policies or interpretation of own procedures or policies of the banks, Ministry of Internal Affairs, other state authorities or third persons, especially in case of invitation letters, residency permits, work permits, interviews in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, different checkups executed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, time the Client spends in Serbia or in any other similar matter
- In no event the Service Provider will be responsible for the delays, omissions and other actions made by the Client, especially if the Client doesn’t visit Serbia at the date selected by the Ministry of Internal Affairs in order to obtain or renew the residency permit or work permit, or in order to have an interview in front of state authorities.
- In no event the Service Provider will be responsible if the Client uses one passport or ID card to proceed with the process of obtaining the residency permit or work permit while crossing the border of Republic of Serbia using different passport or ID card, or in the case that client legally use two different passports of the same country, and fails to disclose such information
- According to Indicators for identifying suspicion on Money Laundering or Terrorism Financing issued by the Administration for the Prevention of Money Laundering of the Republic of Serbia and other institutions or bodies pursuant to the Rulebook on the Methodology for Implementation of the AML/CFT Law, Client who/which provides incomplete documentation or puts pressure on the Service provider in order to speed up the execution of the Service is considered as a high-risk Client in terms of AML/CFT procedures.
- According to Serbian Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism and banking procedures, remote opening of the account without the presence of the natural person whose name is on the specimen card is considered as high-risk business relationship
- Official translation services cost 20 EUR per page, for each service.